GST Registration Number
Advantages of GST Registration
- Simplified Compliance Requirement under GST Registration.
- In Line with Governments One Nation One Tax Policy.
- Legally authorized to collect tax on supply of Goods and Services.
- Decreased cost of inputs will allow the lower pricing of Goods and Services unlike Unregistered Person.
- Transparency in transactions is increased with new taxation policy.
- Seamless flow of Input Tax Credit resulting into decreased cost of Capital Goods.
- Transactions with GST Number would give easy access to Input Tax Credits.
- Taxpayers will be provided GST Compliance Rating based on the regular compliance.
- GST registrants are free to do the interstate transactions with lesser restrictions.
Why Our Service
- GST Registration
- 24*7 Customer Support
- Guaranteed Service, Process start within few hours
- TRN (Temporary Reference Number) Delivered in just 12 Hrs
- GST Number Delivered in just 3-4 days
- Easy Process No Work from your side
SEND DOCUMENTS TO OUR WHATSAPP NO: 9840674872
– OR –
Individual/ Sole Proprietorship
- Adhar Card Photocopy
- Pan Card Photocopy
- Passport Size photograph
- Bank ac 1st page photocopy
- Electricity Bill or shop act for address proof
Our GST Registration Process
Step-1: Make Payment . Click to Pay Now.
Step-2: Our Representative will call you.
Step-3: You send us the Required Documents.
Step-4: We Register your GST No. and send you details.
For any queries Call Us on below Number:
+91 9840674872, 8660425865
Tag: how to get gst number, how to get gst number in karnataka, how to get gst number in india, how to get gst number in bangalore, how to get gst number in india online, gst number, gst registration, gstin registration